- I hate teachers that don't check their email. I have to jump through hoops to even have a chance to get into a class that I NEED to get a minor, all because this teacher never checked his email when I sent it on the day I registered. The lab is closed now (for some reason the Biochemistry lab only has 16 spots) and I have to go wave the email I sent in this teacher's face and, I don't know, force him to let me in?
- WHY IN THE FUCK IS MY PROPERTY INSURANCE ALMOST $1,000? I have a 900 sq ft. house. My mom has a 4,000 sq ft. house and hers is only about $1,200!!! Why? WHY?
- How is it legal that my mortgage is over $600, but in 11 months I've only paid <$950 toward my principle?
- I am so broke. My mom was supposed to help me a lot more than she is with my horse's board and I'm so poor that I've been living off of shit in my pantry but I'm almost out. I knew this would be a bad idea, because I still don't really have the time to go out and visit him, but there's nothing I can really do about it.
- Every time I have a test this semester, I have three other tests immediately surrounding it. My teachers all scheduled their tests in the same weeks and I'm so stressed. I hope next semester's scheduling is better.
- I have to take the GRE (graduate readiness exam) like...in a month, but I can't afford it without putting it on my credit card and I really don't want to do that. But I have to suck it up because I need my results to be sent to my school by February 1st, when I have to register for graduate school.